Q: How will my order be packaged for delivery? Is it discreet?
A: All orders are discreetly shipped in unmarked plain USPS boxes or padded envelopes. The return address reads ‘ABK’. Only you will know what is being delivered to you.
Q: What packing materials do you use?
A: To keep packaging waste to a minimum, some products will be packed in protective plastic bags and delivered without a box. If you receive a package from Athena’s warehouse, you’ll find that we use “green”, 100% recyclable, renewable and biodegradable packing materials. Athena’s loves and respects Mother Earth.
Q: Do novelty toy colors vary?
A: Yes, from time to time. In an effort to keep all products in stock and to prevent backorders, colors may vary.
Q: What shipping service do you use?
A: Athena’s uses UPS and USPS for all our shipping.
Q: Can I get my order shipped overnight?
A: If I have the product in stock, absolutely. Contact me directly on the "Contact Us" page. Shipping costs will be more. However, all "priority" orders that are shipped through our normal provider (USPS) are delivered to local areas within one to two days pending back orders.
Q: How do I track my order?
A: I will be in touch with you on your shipping directly. If you need more info, please visit the "contact us" page.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: I do not.
Q: Who can I contact if I have a question or problem?
A: Please direct your inquiries to Katie Amero by visiting the "Contact Us" page. You will be answered within 24 hours.
- Q: How do I care for my adult novelty products?
A: To ensure that you always enjoy a pleasurable experience with your adult novelty items, follow the care instructions listed below:
- Always remove batteries after each use.
- Clean novelties before and after each use with an antibacterial cleaner (we recommend Mighty Tidy Toy Cleaner — Product Numbers MTT-1235 4 oz. and MTT-2762 8 oz.).
- Do not store products near extreme cold or heat.
- Do not store your adult toys in a manner where they are touching. Keep them separated to avoid melting or discoloring.
- Do not place lotion bottles or adult novelties directly on furniture surfaces. Place them on a cloth to protect your toys and the finish on your furniture.Following these simple steps will help extend the life cycle of your items.
Q: What is Athena's return policy?
A: All sales are final due to the nature of our products. Motorized products are guaranteed for 30 days from the date of purchase for an even exchange. No cash refunds will be given. If you receive a broken product, please visit the "Contact Us" page on this site and I will be happy to help you.
Q: Where is your store located?
A: Athena's is s direct sales business. I personally do not have a store but you are more than welcome to visit headquarters for shopping needs at 640 Winter Street, Woonsocket, RI 02895. Credit cards only are accepted at headquarters. They are open Monday -Friday 9am-5pm. I am a stock carrying Goddess in CT, I just don't have a warehouse :)
Didn't' find your question? Contact me to ask your own! Click here: Help me, please!